Exceptional Music Teachers Wanted
Piano & Voice Teachers
Piano Teacher Wanted
Fun, energetic piano teacher needed for established music school near the Rockville Town Center. We have an established student roster with tremendous growth opportunities for the right person!
Interest in a variety of genres is necessary as we aim to cater to our students interests while using appropriate method, scale, and theory books. If you enjoy music and being creative, love to work with people, and want to earn top dollar, this could be just for you. Most students are kids and teens, but we have many adults as well.
Our ideal instructor has exceptional classroom management skills, experience working with groups, and is able to layer instruction for different levels by creating lesson plans, work in method books, and recommend appropriate repertoire. Must also have the ability to explain chord construction and voicings, theory, chord chart reading, and some improvisation.
Our music school is a cool, modern company that is focused on providing fun, professional, and challenging music instruction. We have a casual atmosphere, fun instructors, performances and community events each month.
We offer classes, workshops, camps, and more for: guitar, piano, and bands.
- Experience teaching or playing/performing.
- Music school or knowledge of music theory/rhythm reading.
- Limited experience teaching piano, but you have worked with groups and have desire to learn.
- Patience and love towards music and students of all levels and abilities.
- Punctuality and reliability.
- Reliable transportation and at least two weekdays available from 4-8pm and Saturday or Sunday
available from 11-3pm each week.
- Willingness to teach using our proven methods and materials.
We will provide:
- Students, scheduling and communication, collecting lesson payments, teacher payment.
- Lesson planning and materials
- Free training to expand your teaching abilities
- Fun, creative, supportive teaching atmosphere
- Opportunities to perform
Interested applicants please forward resume OR a short bio (describing yourself as a teacher and musician) along with email and a contact number where you can be reached.
Contact us here: email@example.com
If you are a proper match for the position we will contact you for an interview. Thanks.